Hello,

I have a little problem here and I'd like to know if someone knows a
workaround or a way to make it possible.

I need a trigger_multiple that triggers on players and 2 other entities with
VPhysics, the trigger_multiple should fire the OnTrigger Output every second
for every player and any of the 2 other entites, as long as they are inside
the trigger volume. I Have tweaked the filter settings so that the two other
entites pass the trigger filter, so thats not the problem. The problem is,
while this works fine for players, it does not work properly for the other
two entities. If I create one of these entities inside such a trigger,
OnTrigger gets fired as long as the entites move, but when it comes to rest,
it doesnt fire anymore. I made a breakpoint in the Debugger right at the
start of the  CTriggerMultiple::MultiTouch function, but that function
doesnt get called when there is a Trigger-flags passing VPhysics entity
inside that isnt physically active (either moving or colliding with a player
or something else) It works for players all the time, even if they dont move
at all. The StartTouch and EndTouch outputs work for these entities, but i
need the OnTrigger output. Any ideas or am I simply screwed?

regards,

Jochen Werner