Another little thing, Microsoft (last I read) was dropping support for
Visual Studio 2003 on Vista, choosing only to support VS2k5 and VB 6.0.
  I'm not sure if this has changed since then but here's a reference:

http://blogs.msdn.com/somasegar/archive/2006/09/26/772250.aspx

So it's good to be compatible ahead of time ;)

   ~dvander
   http://www.bailopan.net/

Jed wrote:
Seeing as the SDK will support VS2005 in upcoming updates whats the
low-down on the differences? What exactly are the pros vs. cons for a
mod using either version?

We're on VS2003 right now and haven't yet swapped to the new code
update but if VS2005 has significant advantages we may well swap as
part of the shift over to the new code base.

Anyone?

- Jed