Hello once again guys.

I'm trying to implement clientside SetAnimation() so it required me to much
around in animationlayer.h

One of the required functions that I needed to duplicate was Init() from
BaseAnimatingOverlays. Inside Init, there's a call to gpGlobals->curtime to
store last time stamp a frame was accessed (I think).

However in implementing the same function on animationlayer.h, my compiler
tells me

Error    1    error C2027: use of undefined type 'CGlobalVarsBase'
c:\bb\src\cl_dll\animationlayer.h    102

How come BaseAnimatingOverlays has access to CGlobalVarsBase but not
animationlayer? Is it because animationlayer is a header, and won't have
scope of that variable?

If that's the case, should I create some form of animationlayers.cpp in
order to obtain such scope?

Thanks guys. I'm a bit rusty with my C++ so bear with me.

~M