-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt Stafford
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 10:05 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] PropertySheets & VGUI

I'm working on creating a Mod Options dialog, but I can't for the life of me
figure out how to use PropertySheets correctly. Theres no samples or
anything around so I'm having some trouble understanding exactly what I need
to do in order to use one on a panel that I can call from the main menu.
Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt
--
Matt Stafford (Wraiyth)

http://www.eset.com