It's working very well, Mike.

Thanks for the update ahead of the SourceSDK update.
-Mattie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Durand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 6:39 PM
Subject: [hlcoders] New VDC Page - Querying ConVars from Server Plugins

Hi All-

It looks like a lot of people are anxious to use the new functions to
query convars from server plugins. And since I'm not quite ready for
another SDK release I have made a VDC page that describes the changes
that need to be made to iserverplugin.h.

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Querying_ConVars_from_Server_Plu
gins

Please let me know if you have any questions, problems, concerns, etc.

-Mike