You might be looking for Valve's SDK Bugzilla. Submit it as a bug and
wait -- good luck.

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi

~~ Ondra

Mark Chandler wrote:

SDK Needs to be fixed

  _____

Hi,

My name is mark and im one of the main programmers for a source mod called
Golden Eye source (http://goldeneyesource.com). Now we have had a major bug
that has been plaguing the mod for about 8 months to a year now. The problem
is that when firing a bullet in game some times it multi fires causing two
bullet decals to appear (or worse up to 50). This problem is hardly
noticeable for pings from around 0-100 but gets worse after that.

The mod team and i have have spent countless of hours on this problem
rewriting code and searching to what is causing this but with no luck.

To prove that it is not the fault of golden eye modified source code i
started a new mod based on the advanced sdk. And guess what? Same results.

http://lodle.net/multifire2.avi

Lag was introduced using net_fakelag (200 and 500) and from the video you
can see the shoot gun going mad and the mp5 producing multi fire.

I would post this on verc but hardly any valve employees go there any more.
So im posting it here in the attempt to get a solution to this problem.

Mark [aka lodle].

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6121132&posted=1#post
6121132