Let's call your frame: frame_A and the panel in your frame: panel_A.

Make sure you are creating another message when panel_A receives a message.
So in panel_A's OnMouseEvent function, there should be code to build a new
KeyValue with the same data and PostMessage to panel_A's parent.

If you've already done all that and it still doesn't work, lemme know.