-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony "omega"
Sergi
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 11:15 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Beta Testers Having Issues Running Modification

you may have already verified this, but i'll ask anyway just incase, it
could be a stupid question, but do they have source sdk base, and access to
download it?
i can't remember what happens when you don't have it..
if it just quits.. or what

On 8/11/07, Ben Everett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yup, as I posted.

-omega

http://www.eset.com