for now as it is it will not work correctly unless you have a Orange box
based game and have your mod use that game as its base..

with some time soon valve is going to update the rest of the valve catalog
(hl2 and hl2dm etc) to use the orange box engine and a source SDK Base that
uses the orange box engine as well, then everything will be more simple.