I think unmodified code is broken. It was for latest ep2 hl2mp code.

Apparently, someone at valve gets laughs making people run around
check why c_team_train_watcher.cpp and  c_team_train_watcher.h are not
included in the clienside project file sdk....(hl2mp ep2 sdk)
http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot017zn9.jpg

multiplayer options menu has been broken since last year...
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7247/screenshot022gm9.jpg

I have some other bugs also :(