Hey list,

maybe a stupid question but don't know whats wrong..
My mod uses round based play, so besides a Maptime it has roundtime as
well, I copied the maptimeremaining function and so have a
roundtimeremaining function, works FINE.

But now I have a float(can be an int too) to start suddendeath, the
value is always set to: 30.0
but now I have a sound that needs to start several seconds earlier, so I
made another float, which was 35.0 and now that doesn't work. After some
mucking around I found out that 30.0 works, so there's no problem with
the second float, but if the value of the float isn't 30 then it doesn't
work!
The if statement goes like this:
if ( GetRoundRemainingTime() == flStartSuddenDeathSound )

like I said, if flStartSuddenDeathSound = 30 then it works, if it's not
then it doesn't work!(possible some other value's work too, but not
gonna test all the numbers.... tested 35 and 40)

the RoundRemaining returns time as float, and a float of simple 30 is 30
seconds, for some reason if its not 30 then it doesn't work.
What's wrong here?