From: hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of James Gray
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 10:33 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] Quick List; Server Browser

Hey guys,

The new quick list feature does not seem to function properly on mods.
When you do a refresh, it does not show any servers. However, when you
disable the quick list mode, and refresh, the servers do show properly
in the standard server list, and when you re-enable the quick list mode
without refreshing again, it will show the servers from the original
server list in the quick list.

What criteria does the quick list look for in a server when querying the
master? Or would that be relevant at all?

Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated. We believe
it has really hurt the popularity of our mod because it immediately
appears that there are no available servers to play on (since the quick
list is enabled by default). If there is no other alternative, and if it
is at all possible, is there a way to disable the quick list feature in
the server browser in a mod? Perhaps a key in gameinfo.txt?

Thanks for your time,
James