I guess Tony forgot to hand over his personality before he got his
serial# stamp on the back of his head and joined Valve :)
Tony, don't you know as an official Valve employee.. you're supposed to
ignore us when we really need your help. I'm starting to wonder if you
even work there.. you poser!
Next time you post, you better give us detailed information on bugs and
remedies to said bugs, or don't even bother posting useless crap!! Cuz
that's only for us non Valve employees!
Get off our mailing list !!!

/me attacks Tony with hands of flaming newspapers