For HL2MP mod see:
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Last_Man_Standing_Gametype

Probably outdated if you're on OB, just peek through it to find some
default functions and the entities you will need to add to a certain filter.
If an older version of the engine follow the tutorial for as much as you
can even if some of it outdated even for ep1 engine.

So yeah, if it's an HL2MP mod, there ain't much to do anymore just need
to actually use the round restarting functions when you want rounds to
restart and that's pretty much it.