I've been trying to get my entity to follow a path made of path tracks, but
the movement is either too stiff, or "bouncy" when reaching a node and
heading on the next path. My goal is to simulate a fixed wing flying
aircraft, not very accurately but just enough so its convincing.
I'm using the code from the physflyer npcs to compute my velocity. But those
just float around, and strafe left or right on sharp turns, while I'd want
it to roll towards the turn, pull up, and turn less abruptly.

This far I've considered a few options:
- Building Bezier paths in-between each sets of 3 nodes, using one point as
a control point. However, I have no ideas how to compute the closest point
to the Bezier curve. And the junction of each group of 3 nodes would still
probably be very sharp...
- Following less rigorously each nodes, and requiring the plane entity to
actually need to point in the direction it wants to go. But then I'd need to
add in some lift and drag effects, if I want the turning to work properly.

Any suggestions ?