hello

did you try to compile your model with the $autocenter command ?

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/$autocenter

it seem you can create an attachement point and define it to be the origin
point of the model.
the hull of all prop is build on the boundary box data, if there is no hull
definition into the ai_hull.cpp and .h/ files.

also you can change the value of the hull, like when the npc/player is
crouching,  the height value is rehandled by the cod,e to get 50% less on
the height axis.

//Red
Jurassic Life : http://jurassic-life.game-lab.com