When DoD 1.3b was released, there was some changes made where AM would not work correctly with it. There was fixed annouced on the AM website and forums. But, it seems that the AM forums and AM website news section lost most of its post and news archives, in turn, the fixes are no longer there. And no ones on the AM forums seems to have a clue how to fix it.

I know that one part of the fix was to upgrade to the latest version of metamod. Which I have done......but there is something else that is suppose to be done for it to work correctly. One of the files has to be edited. And I can't remember nore find what file is suppose to be edited or the change that should be made to it.

Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about?