----- Original Message -----
From: "Noctaire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 9:16 PM
Subject: AdminMod 2.50.07 is out....

> I see that Alfred posted a new version of AdminMod today.  Unfortunately,
> the doc files in the archive are still dated 2.50e in June and/or 2.50d.
> :(  Does anyone have the scoop on what all this fixes?  Also, has anyone
> completed a successful upgrade?  What variables need be accounted for when
> upgrading?
>
> Noc.

-----Reply-----
I think this is what you`re looking for.

posted by alfred!
This is my bad, I misunderstood the meaning of the cvar, so anyone with
the 2.50.03 release has this bug. Florian release 2.50.07 about 3 hours
after me with a patch to this (and a couple other small things).
Apart from the freebsd/glibc issue with MetaMod I haven't seen any other
problems reported (yet :).

Looks to be a reasonably smooth upgrade, considering some of the
problems we have had with new releases in the past :)

--
Alfred Reynolds
[EMAIL PROTECTED]