From: HoundDawg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 10:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] A slow demise for PB?

Yeah, I was totally aware of that... but I wasn't sure who makes the overall
descisions on rules/policy and when do they make their announcements more
broad on their site.  Maybe it's just an issue as to limitations on the
backend engine they are using...

HoundDawg
http://www.phpGamingSite.com
http://www.unitedadmins.com