-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of WayneH
Sent: 28. mai 2005 08:39
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Private Slots on Servers!

Why should I install a mod to give me the options that VALVe should be
instituting as normal server administration CVARs?

I'm not asking for swearing/bad name CVARs, just normal run of the mill
CVARs that just about every other game made has in them as standard.