-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clayton Macleod
Sent: 7. juni 2005 12:23
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] VALVe hide our sv_downloadurl paths!

heh, yeah, and 5 minutes before that he said "We will look at adding an
X-header to the request." In other words, it wasn't done yet, so he went and
got it done. And came back very quickly to say it was done. That doesn't
mean we got the client that does that yet, now does it? Nope. But I'm sure
it means that the next update that's released will contain this.

--
Clayton Macleod