I keep getting No auth servers parsed, what am I missing?

TFC server running on Win2k3

-Paladin82

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alfred Reynolds
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 4:09 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com; hlds@list.valvesoftware.com;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] HL1 Engine update

We have released an update to the HL1 engine, this update is for any mod
running under this engine. Run the hldsupdatetool to get the update.

This update fixes several potential crash exploits, adds the Source
style querying system to the engine and introduces some code to allow us
to enable the upcoming VAC system on HL1. More details can be found
here:
http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=422

- Alfred