you'll notice the shortcut you use to get that command prompt is
called "command prompt" ;) And yeah, it does open in a brand new
window of its own for whatever reason. Kind of strange, I see no
reason to open a new console when it's already running in one. Oh
well. That's valve for you.

--
Clayton Macleod