great, thank you! Well, it might be easier if you make a backup of
your config and then 'exec nav.cfg' which you can get from my webspace
here. http://www3.telus.net/~phuncky/nav.zip  Once you do that you
should automatically be in nav editing mode and a bunch of your binds
will have changed. This will also turn on bot_zombie 1 for you so the
bot will just do nothing unless you tell it to do something.

join CT

exec nav

bot_add_ct

'select' one of the nav areas beside that crate by aiming at it and
hitting Insert

once selected you can hit Enter and the bot should run over to the
center of your selected nav area

F1/F2 turns the nav edit mode on/off if you don't want the nav areas
in the screenshot

then hit spacebar to take a jpeg screenshot

--
Clayton Macleod