YES,  we are seeing that with Mani, it has been found if we use the
"FREEZE BOMB" we crash it every time, most of the other Mani commands do
not crash our Windowz servers..

List HLDS wrote:

Howdy all--
Recently my SRCDS has started crashing. This first started when one of my
users told me that someone on the server said they were going to crash the
server. Moments later, the server crashed with a memory error. Since then,
I've seen it a few times. I keep forgetting tor record the crash info, but
next time it happens, I'll reply it here.
Anyone else experiencing something similar?
I'm also running mani mod.
Thanks.
-Alex