Thanks sKel and Oz, I appreciate the feedback.  My concern though is that I
have been running the server successfully for nearly a year -- the September
update is what killed me.  The only other thing that I didn't mention is
that I am running the Server Monitor as advertised by SaintK (DUMB Clan) to
this list.  I'll try pulling out the tick rate and the FPS as described, as
well as moving the -console to the front, but I am very skeptical that these
changes will actaully affect the errors I am seeing.

Regards,

Bud Ingram