Ook wrote:

I have noticed it but honestly payed it no mind. I did notice that it
seemed to occur when a player left after sitting in spectate for an
extended time. I have no idea why. I always assumed that it was just a
status bug and ignored it. By the way I had seen this occur on all of my
servers, CS, DOD, NS and OP4. Can't remember if it ever happened on the
CZ server.

Rob...

How interesting - I've never seen it before. I finally restarted the
server,
and it's not occurred since.

Actually now that I think of it your issue is actually different from
what I had seen in the past. I would be logged into my box working on
something and notice player on one of my servers so I would log out and
try to jump on the server only to find that the player was listed on one
team or the other or in spectate but not actually there. I would leave
the server and get back on the box and they would still be listed there.
Like I said I never gave it much thought. I just thought it was curious
and likely a small bug in the server status and ignored it.

I would look for what you were seeing but I have no servers up right
now. Maybe next month when I get another box running. That is kind of
odd isn't it.

Rob...