This is due to a fix stopping timing related errors (one thread is now
bound to CPU0 and windows appears to interpret that as the whole program
should be...). We are going to remove the programatic binding to CPU0
and work around the windows timing problem in another (hackier) way. I
don't have an ETA for that update, in the meantime you can use taskman
to force the whole process to another CPU (does anyone have a command
line tool to do this?).

- Alfred