[EMAIL PROTECTED] - PLONK

----- Original Message -----
From: "kyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 6:22 PM
Subject: RE: [hlds] SRCDS will not run

Your reply confirms what i have already said, your a moron.
So big deal, I'm not that great of a typist, leave it to some Internet
loser
to not even address the post but to rag on the fact that I have bad
spelling
and typing.   That's the first thing most ignorant Internet losers do when
they find out there a moron.

Ahhaha duh you spelled wrong, your an idiot.   GG dick head.

Open mouth more and prove your a bigger lamer.