Basic Admin Tool didn't break. It works and doesn't have the 8 tons of
extra crap mani does.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=39356

bobby35ny wrote:
How is this even a debate?

Valve is saying go by our rules AKA sdk, and the mods will be fine.

The mod makers should adhere to the rules. If the mod maker wants to add a
feature that has to go around the API, shame on them.

The community should tell the mod makers to stick to the rules.

I wish there was a admin type mod that followed the rules 100%, I would use
it in a heartbeat.

-Bobby