From: DontWannaName! [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 5:03 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] What My Box Can Handle?

Hey guys!

I currently have a Windows Server 2003 Box with a dual Opteron 2.4ghz with 2
gigs of ram, 120 gig HD, and 500gb of bandwidth.

I have 5 Servers on it with fps_max set to 200 with FPS Boost:

28 slot GunGame server 66 Tick Mani, GG v4, ES 1.5 and Sourcemod

24 slot Dust2/Office server 66 Tick Mani, ES 2.0

24 slot Rotation with same as above ^

11 slot Match server 100 Tick zblock with 10 slot Source TV

32 slot TF2 server 66 Tick Mani

My question is can my server handle all these servers full? I recall last
night my CPU peeked with 3 of the servers full, not match. Where could I go
from here? Thanks in advanced!