-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle Cassidy
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 5:16 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] TeamFortress 2 dedicated server update

AGAIN
the update system does not work

time to re-download the entire tf2 ds and distribute it to my servers.

thanks ;)

On Nov 7, 2007 10:02 PM, Scott Tuttle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am getting "Failed to load the launcher DLL.  Specified module could not
be found." now after the update when I try to launch tf2.  Clearly the
appropriate move is to shut my tf2 server down until 6 months pass so
maybe
that you have worked out some of the bugs.