Besides ZBlock not working.> Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:45:19 -0700> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: Re: [hlds] Windows
Server 2008> > We run it on a few machines to achieve 1000FPS and it appears to
be running> smooth.. no issues as of yet. Love the symlinks as well :).> > On