-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Williams
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 5:47 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] New DOD:s and SourceMOD Help

This is a desperate plea for help. Do any of you have the "New" DOD:s
running stable with sourcemod?

It ran fairly stable throughout the beta for me, but now it crashes many
times a day. I have tried several different versions also..

I do not want to use anything other than sourcemod. Due to running it on
multiple games, and I just plain like it. But I need to start looking for
alternatives I suppose.