Hey, can someone answer me this please?  As soon as the update comes out I
want to add all the new kill types to my HLStatsX for instance the last
update had deflect_flare, deflect_promode, deflect_rocket, deflect_sticky,
axtinguisher, flaregun, backburner and such.  I know most people are
registered with the HLStatsX guys but we've got our own database seperate
from them.  My question is how do you find out the implemented weapon kill
signifiers without actually killing with them and looking in the console for
the kill?  Is it within the server .DLL or what?  Thanks!