It would help a lot if you can tell us what location you are aiming for?> Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:10:57 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: [hlds] Dedicated server/colo hosting> >
Who are some of you guys using for your colo or dedicated hosting?> I'm going
to be moving my server, and would like some options.> > It's tough to get
through the marketing of all these providers, and> really there's no substitute
for people with actual experience with a> providers network latency...> >