Branzone added inbound routing thru SAAVIS, which added 4 hops to the game
servers.  Check routes to your server.  I did send a ticket and the response
I received, check with your ISP.  When I know from a prior ticket that they
had to remove the SAVVIS inbound because we were having not only high pings,
but constant disconnects.  When we first went with a dedicated thru
Branzone, they didn't inbound route thru SAVVIS.  Our community has around
285 members, this is affecting everyone.