I was trying to figure out what was going on here.

I noticed that you didn't mention your server so I went ahead and googled your
alias (mysteriousjustin) to see if I could find out what your server IP may be.

I found comments you seem to have wrote on this page:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqbr4eV-Eg
(How to use Unlocked Weapons in TF2 with NoSteam *Not Gamestat.txt Trick*
[UPDATE NOV 12])

Someone with the name "mysteriousjustin" just so happened to write a comment in
this TF2 related video.

Mysterious indeed!

Your YouTube profile I suspect (http://www.youtube.com/user/mysteriousjustin)
also has some TF2 videos as favorites so from this point on, I will assume it
is your profile.

mysteriousjustin
Joined: June 17, 2008
Last Sign In: 1 hour ago
Videos Watched: 11,298
Subscribers: 10
Channel Views: 541
Name: justin

Country: United States
Schools: Mainland highschool
Interests and Hobbies: Computers, Programming, networking, Videography.
Movies and Shows: Myth Busters, other discovery shows.
Music: Pinkfloyd, ColdPlay, U2, Daft Punk.
Books: None

I also found this:

"(1 week ago by mysteriousjustin) Come play TF2 cracked @ 66.135.40.26:27015"
(Source:
http://xn--nxaglql2a.tk/video/tbZGfPv6TYA/crack-steampacsteampacsteamt.html)

I found the same thing in another youtube video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_8ej30Xftg

"mysteriousjustin (3 weeks ago) Show Hide  -3   Marked as spam Reply Come play
TF2 cracked @ 66.135.40.26:27015
The only english/usa cracked tf2 server."

I decided that I would connect to the server to investigate, I couldn't help
but notice that I had an illegal (and impossible) STEAM ID.

hostname: Pwndora's Box - Custom Maps - Fast DL - Radio
version : 1.0.4.4/14 3686 secure
udp/ip  :  66.135.40.26:27015
map     : ctf_convoy_v2 at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z
players : 4 (24 max)

# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state
# 43 "Mr. Plow" STEAM_0:0:0 02:30 88 0 active <-
# 44 "Masterlaserd" STEAM_0:1:18753477 01:09 242 75 active
# 41 ">Pb l snipe_ur_face56" STEAM_0:0:14230854 09:40 113 0 active
# 40 "[NSHB]243" STEAM_0:0:18903256 09:42 98 0 active

Reading the website in the MOTD of this server I found a forum
(http://pwndorasbox.net/fourm/), and someone with the name "mystery" just so
happens to have the same exact problem as you, just today to boot!

They have a thread discussing this very issue:
http://pwndorasbox.net/fourm/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30&sid=6ff91a53dd20622c6ef01e7c94b7f9ef

I think I'm finished here.

So, with all of that said, I think you should probably stop running a pirate
server. As that very well could be the cause of your problems. I have
screenshotted everything FYI, so if you try to cover it all up, it won't work.

Pirates are not eligible for support I don't think.

Happy 15th birthday, ask your parents to buy you a legal copy of TF2, it's only
$9.99 now. They'll be thrilled.

Mystery solved, thanks to Google!

Have a nice day!

- Spencer