This is a list of bugs that are giving me and others i have talked to
grief, and is making life difficult on GSPs, community owners, etc.

- Linux servers still have FPS drops and scheduling issues. CPU usage
is 10-15% higher than similar windows servers, maybe due to PIC.
- Linux servers crash on bootup between 5% and 95% of the time
depending on your setup.
- Windows servers are generating minidumps every time they start
- Though server and client are performing fine, high amounts of action
cause lag like this:
http://www.infernalsoul.net/Junk/Dump/whoknows.png where incomplete
updates are being sent and bandwidth seems to be phantom-limited to
25k or so. See
http://www.mail-archive.com/hlds@list.valvesoftware.com/msg32914.html
- Tons of cvar related exploits. I gave valve a large list of these,
but the latest update didn't patch many of them. Script kiddies
crashing servers.
- 'nuke' DoS exploit still exists. Requires plugins/firewalls to prevent.
- timeout bug
- sv_master_legacy_mode 0 completely broken as of last patch.
Previously wouldn't give you out of date messages, now wont even list
your server (to be fair only tested immediately after patch, rebooted
servers twice, finally set it to 1 and they listed)

Feel free to pitch in if there's anything i missed.

- Neph