From: Fudgstu <fudg...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 3:57:33 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Neph's Plugin

Trying to confirm, I loaded this plugin after the scout update.  Members are
reporting the scout achievements are unable to load, their there, but can't
load them.  I only have this plugin installed on 1 of 3 servers to test.
The other 2 servers without the plugin are able to load the achievements
fine.  Can anyone else confirm this?