Crap, this was ment to be send directly to valve and not the list.

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Saint K.
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 4:39 PM
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'
Subject: [hlds] Steam client crash

Hi,

>From the latest update there is a crash in the steamclient. When your
alt+tabbed out of the game(TF2 in this case), and you then try to join a
server (from windows), steam.exe crashes and it puts hl2.exe in a stall.

In the past it never used to do this, and people in our community use this
allot to join our gameservers when their on auto-retry.

Would you mind looking into the issue?

Regards,

Saint K.

17:17:00