We did not update the servers yet, because it is not required. Servers are
all full.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Whelan" <mrrjwhe...@yahoo.com>
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] L4D Client Update

Same here, The only traffic we're getting is from steam group/search key
connects. We don't have setmaster anywhere in our configs either, this was
only a band aid required back during the release. It seems
sv_steamgroup_exclusive and sv_allow_lobby_connect_only are useless up to
and including the last patch. I literally have 1000's of bad challenge
attempts to get into our servers....

Still no word from valve...