From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Sugar
Sent: Friday, 17 April 2009 12:30 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Best/Worst of running game servers

Those who agree with your ideals are not always proper for administrative
positions, and those who are proper for administrative positions don't
always agree with your ideals. Unfortunately, it's quite difficult to get a
balance of someone who shares a similar vision as to how things should be
done and also knows how to properly deal with hard calls.

-Jeff