  From: ro...@sunlitgames.net
  To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 6:23 PM
  Subject: [hlds] L4D - servers updated but no one can join

  Windows 2003 servers
  Have run flawlessly since L4D original release
  Updated with DLC fully tonight
  Can "see" them in HLSW but can not add them to favourites in Openserverbrowser
  menu

  Server.cfg
  sv_search_key #### (with no quotes around the key)
  sv_gametypes "coop,versus,survival"

  Launch
  -console -game left4dead +map l4d_hospital01_apartment +ip 69.28.221.148 -port
  27065 +sv_lan 0

  Sv_search_key isnt working
  Get message that there are no dedicated servers available, do I want to start
  server locally

  :(

  Is there something I need to add to the server.cfg?

  Thanks
  Rosie the Riveter
  SunLit Games