Frankly I don't know why you would want to have a RAID setup for your
game server anyway. Maybe you do something differently than I do but I
don't keep any sensitive or un-backed up data on mine, and even then it
can all be replaced pretty easily. Plugins can be redownloaded, maps can
be reuploaded, configs can be replaced. Adding RAID is just complicating
things unnecessarily.