From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Surplus Power
Admin
Sent: Tuesday, 5 May 2009 2:23 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Referenced Memory

Lately, like in the past two days, it seems my 4 person (close friends
only) arena server can't go for a half hour without getting some error
message of this nature:

The instruction at "0x01091328" referenced memory at "0x0c1701b8". The
memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program

Anyone know what that means, or what I can do to fix it? Best I can
figure is that its a leak... but w/ the engine or a plugin or what?