um maybe its windows 2003 i don't know if you ran it successfully at
all but i would try on windows Xp
even though windows 2003 is more stable i have found it doesn't run
servers or ftp very well and you Don't have to worry about crashes in
windows xp it not like you have that many procseces running

oh check your processes make sure nothing is using conflicting ports

lol i am not the admin