Yes, and I like to have cheese in my tummy. I don't see how that is
relevant though.

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 1:39 AM, k e <mfnt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use the KAC anti cheat
>
> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 6:52 PM, Tom Schumann <schumann....@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I didn't think spectating was possible, I've never been able to work how
>> it's done.

As far as I know the same version of VAC is used for all games. In any
case VAC is outdated and unreliable and no, I'm not just talking about
the signatures, the entire technology is as simple as the simplest of
simple antivirus you could find. I suggest that you connect your
server to steambans.com and get the VAC Ban Status plugin, it will
filter out some more bad players.