Sometime early this morning this fellow:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005902725
crashed one of my servers and bragged about it, since his buddy:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995252712
was banned for speedhacking. He rejoined, presumably to crash the server
again, and was instantly banned for connecting as 'unconnected'.

Log files just end, no crash dump. I was asleep, so i didn't get a
chance to check the console. I've turned on much more logging and
console dumping, so if it happens again i'll track it down. If anyone
knows of this exploit, send me a email and i can work on a block plugin.

It was not the rcon exploit, i have a block in place for that.

- Neph