What's the command line you use to launch the server?  How about the command
lines used to launch the TF2 servers, as well?  Maybe throw your server.cfg
up while you're at it.

It sounds like you'd have this taken care of as you said you're running
"several TF2 servers", but you've chosen a different port for the DoD:S
server, right?

Another thing that comes to mind is firewalls.  Have you allowed the port
you selected for the DoD:S server through Windows Firewall?  How about at
your provider's end?  Have they opened that port for you on their end?

                                                    -Richard Eid